The aims and targets of our Faculty can be summarised as;
- To improve the quality of undergraduate and graduate education programmes,
- To contribute to the society via social responsibility projects,
- To produce qualified knowledge,
- To improve the cooperation between the Faculty of Divinity and the public institutions in the field of religious affairs and organizations,
- To increase the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholder of our Faculty,
- To increase international recognition of Faculty as well as University.